5 Tips to Boost Your Confidence
by Brittani Dozier
“Self respect, self worth, and self love, all start with self. Stop looking outside of yourself for your value.”
Self love is the most important kind of love out there. Nothing tops the way you perceive yourself and how it affects your everyday life.
So, what exactly is love? Love, by definition, is an intense feeling of deep affection. Now that we’ve got that covered, what exactly is esteem? Again, by definition, esteem is respect and admiration.
Today I’m going to give you 5 huge tips that can help you recognize the great admiration and deep feelings of affection you should have for yourself!
- Learn to love who you are – When you learn to love who you are, you learn to radiate confidence. You are wonderfully, beautifully, and uniquely made. Take the time out to appreciate all your little quirks because those are the things that make YOU!
- Know that you are more than your appearance – Know your worth. recognize that you are a strong and beautiful individual. Realizing that you are more than the eye meets is a great way to really focus on appreciating yourself a little bit more than you did the day before.
- Surround yourself with those who love you – This tip is vital for self-love/confidence. Surrounding yourself with people who see just how much of a beautiful soul you are is bound to make you realize your worth as well. Their love and positivity will rub off on you until you love yourself just as much as they love you!
- Do things that will make this summer the best one yet – Girl, you must get adventurous! Try new things, meet new people, travel to new places! Make this summer unforgettable by discovering yourself and new interests. I promise that doing things you enjoy will make your summer incredible!
- Channel your inner goddess – You are a goddess. You are a woman worthy of admiration, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Smile, speak positivity, spread positivity, and really look deep down inside of yourself. We’ve all got an inner goddess in us, and when we can bring that part of ourselves to the surface, we can truly be confident in ourselves.
I’ll leave you with this: It’s summer! Let loose, make some waves, and love yourself unapologetically!
Love yourself with the Unleash Your Girl Power Ebook