Live Events: Consulting and Speaking
With nearly a decade of experience and a background in research, MissHeard Media founder Lindsey Turnbull can help your organization reach more young women where they are through engaging workshops, marketing, and facilitating.
Lindsey has worked with:
- Montgomery County Women’s Commission
- Community Bridges
- Girls Inspired, Inc.
- Choose Respect Conference by the Family Justice Center
- BRYCE Project
- Catylator Makerspace
- Cathay Future Center
- Girl Scouts National Capital
- Footage Foundation
to create fun and engaging experiences for tween and teen girls. Lindsey has completed course from Partners for Youth Empowerment to better integrate creativity into events and is CPR/First Aid certified.
"Awesome organization empowering young women! And Lindsey does such a great job connecting with people. I am so glad to see such a wonderful organization like this available to young girls!" -Stevie Croisant, We Are HER Founder
MissHeard Media founder Lindsey Turnbull is an experienced, authentic, and engaging speaker for tweens, teens, parents, and educators. Lindsey speaks on a number of topics relevant to teenage girls and classrooms including: facing failure and perseverance, entrepreneurship, and encouraging female friendship. She can tailor a custom talk to your organization, for a variety of time slots. Available for keynotes, panel discussions, and emceeing!
Lindsey has spoken at events, conferences, and panels including:
- The Nora School, Silver Spring, MD
- University of Central Florida Women’s Studies Fundraiser, Orlando, FL
- The Brave Summit for Girls, NYC, NY
- E.B. Wood Middle School, Silver Spring, MD
- Girls Inspired Inc. Day of Service, Alexandria, VA
- Gaithersburg Academy Day School, Gaithersburg, MD
- Delta Formation Conference, Silver Spring, MD
- A Tour of Her Own, Rise of the Matriarchy Day, Washington, DC
Lindsey's keynote talks include:
- Facing the F-Word (Failure)!
- Putting Girls and Women in their Rightful Places...the History Books
- Getting Over Girl-Hate and Embracing Female Friendship
- Supporting Your Teenage Daughter
- What Parents Need to Know About Social Media
“As a session leader Lindsey was poised, very knowledgeable, easily flowed through content, and kept the attendees engaged. Her pacing was spot on and was the perfect length from timing and audience interest perspectives. Lindsey was super prepared and even had student handouts and parent resources to take home.” - Melissa McKenna, Women's Legislative Briefing
For information on our Live Events: Full and Half Day workshops, please click here.