$5 Workshop Alert! Keeping Parents & Teens Connected
in partnership with the Montgomery County Commission for Women
Mom–you NEVER listen and you DON’T understand!” “Put down that phone NOW! Why don’t you try to talking to your family for a change?”
Sound familiar? Had enough? Are you working to improve communication between you and your teenager(s)?
Please join us September 30th at the Rockville Library (2nd Floor meeting room) for an afternoon of connection + communication at a Parent and Teen Communication Workshop! Thanks to the Commission, tickets are just $5 and include 2 hours of interactive learning, plus materials and handouts.
Grab your spot now! Space is limited!
Lindsey Turnbull, Founder and CEO of MissHeard Media will be moderating this great event!
Parent-teen pairs will:
• strengthen cognitive flexibility
• develop healthy and effective communication practices
• learn how to be assertive without being confrontational
• be equipped to handle conflict
• practice follow through and problem solving as a team
You don’t want to miss out on this informative and fun afternoon- especially not at this price!